Wednesday 21 May 2008

Emmerdale star fighting mystery illness

Emmerdale star fighting mystery illness



'Emmerdale' star Robert Clive Hornby is to take a break down from the show amid fears over his health.
According to The Mirror paper, the 63-year-old is combat an unnamed illness.
Hornby is 'Emmerdale's longest-serving cast member afterward making his number one appearance as Jak Sugden 28 long time ago.
He recently insisted that he loved the programme and had no plans to retire, expression: "I can't think I'm still here sometimes. More or less of the kids in the show weren't even born when I started.
"I can't guess departure - it would be the expiry of me, that. I'm happy to be doing it as long as they want me doing it."
A show spokesman said: "We stool reassert that Robert Clive is unwell just to the full intends to render to go."
Hornby, world Health Organization originally joined the goop on a trey calendar month contract, volition be seen in episodes until mid-February.